Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Swimming...


For the last 2 weeks the yr 7 and 8 went swimming at the YMCA at G.I (Glen Innes). Well for the first week we went swimming at 2pm and for the last week we went swimming during lunch time at 1.15 pm. We learn to swim because it could save our lives when we are in danger in the water.

I didn’t go swimming because I had a medical reason. Every time I look at them swimming I will always picture me in the pool swimming but that is only in my imaginary world.

Well as I said in the beginning we swim because it is very important. It is important because we are surrounded by water and our swimming lesson can help us save our lives when we are in danger.

I felt kind of sad because I missed all the session of how to swim. This is a good lesson because next time I will definitely go swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment