Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Love you daddy...


In 2009, when Point England was about to go to the picnic, my auntie came and she was crying and hugging my brother and I very hard. We asked her why she was crying but she would not tell us. So she took us to her house.

When we walked inside the house we saw my uncle crying too. We walked up to him and we saw a piece paper that said my dad’s name on it and numbers. We asked my uncle why was he crying and then he said in Tongan “ Your dad has passed away”. Straight away me and my brother started to cry our eyes out. It was hard to believe so we asked if we could go and see him. So we did.

When we reached the hospital, we saw all of our family members there. When we hopped out of the car, they all came to me and my brother and started to hug us and then we started to cry again. We were all crying. When we were all calm we went to the room that he was in.

When we walked in the room we saw some more of our family members. As I walked in the room they all started to cry as they saw me and my brother. My brother told me to go in first. So when I walked in to my dad, I was crying again but this time I was crying louder and longer. I just felt like I could not stop. So then my dads sister ( My best auntie in the world ) came and said, “Come on, its alright, I will buy you something to eat.” It was hard to let go of him but I knew that it was the right thing to do.


When it was time to go home I started to cry again. But then I gave him a big kiss and said “ I love you”. The following days came and it was time to bury my dad. We all got a flower and I got to throw my one first. It was hard to let go but a voice inside me said just let it go, you will be fine, well something like that.

Now when everything finished I was crying my eyes out and it was hard to believe that he is gone. But now I have moved on but I still have him and always in my heart for ever and ever and I will never let him go. I love you daddy and I know you will watch over me. R.I.P DADDY

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    I am so sorry to hear about your dad who has past.I really enjoy reading your paragraphs you have put on your blog for people to read.

    ReplyDelete