Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

1st and final last Rugby league session...


Yesterday room 22 at 10.10am, had a rugby league session with a person called Sio Siua Taukeiaho. But he told us to just call him Siua. He plays in a team called 2011 Vodafone Junior Warriors squad.

The first thing we did was to split up into 4 teams. Then we did a warm up called in and out. We had to zig zag through the cones and sprint back. It was kind of funny because some of us just jumped over it but it was kind of fun. Then it was time to get serious. It was time for the challenge. It was hard to believe but we lost the challenge. Then the next thing we did was that each groups gets into a line and make space between each other. Then one person zig zags through us and then sprint back to make a try. It looked like fun and I just could not wait for my turn.

So far our group was losing just by 1 point. It was finally my turn. When I turned around Lepa was my opponent and 2 more people. Just then when were about to go I heard Ms Tito say if anyone beats Lepa gets a slice of my Pavalova. Then a saw Lepa geting ready. I was so scared that I might lose but I just have to believe that I could. When Siua said go, I ran as fast as I could. When I made it to the end then I sprinted as fast as could and then made a try. Everybody said that I beat Lepa. Then I turned around to Ms T and she said I also beat Lepa. I was so happy.

Now it is time for the last game and it was called kick tennis. The rules was to just kick the ball over there shoulders and not below and if the ball bounces on to your square the person that is the closest is out. Then it was time to play. When the other team kicked the ball, one of the ball went straight to me and then I tryed to catch the ball but I missed so then I was out. When more people was out, Lepa was the last one in the square but then he was out.

Then it was time for us to go. We all had fun but this is the first and final time we will have a Rugby league session with Siua.

No comments:

Post a Comment