Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

THE PICNIC DAY....

Last week on Friday, we had a school picnic. Before we could go any where, we went to the school hall. When we headed off to the Pt England reserve, room 20 had to go last because we were the biggest people in the school. When we got there we had to sit on the grass so Mr Burt could tell us where to go and not to go. When he finished talking, I went crazy and I ran around. When I finished acting all weird I went down to the beach. When I got down I ran to a rock and flipped it over there were many crabs that came out and I screamed so loud that everyone looked at me. Some people came and grabbed my crabs and I got angry. When I walked back to the field the mud went between my toes and it felt disgusting. When I got up Mr Jacobson(the small one) said it was kareoke time. I got excitedand I ran to the line and buddy up with some one. When my favorite song came on I started to scream and I hope I went to the microphone but when I got to front my favorite song was finished. When it was my turn, it was a song I never knew so I just lip sing. When kareoke was finished we had to pack up. When we were all done, we started to walk back to school. When we got to our fabulous class, we were so tierd that we laid on the floor and had a little nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment