Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Favorite uncles 21 birthday...

On Saturday it was my favorite uncles birthday. He was turning 21.My cousin and I had to do a hula for him and I had to learn a new dance just in one day. When my cousin and I had finished practising, we had to get in our costume. Our costume was amazing and my auntie made it. When we had done that we went to the hall at Otahuhu. That's where we had the party. When we got there my little cousin and I was scared to go on but lucky my older cousin went on. After that she went on stage and started to dance. I was hoping my little aunties would come quick because they had to be up on stage next. Just in time my aunties came and they went on stage as soon as they walked in the hall. When their song started to play, they started to shaking their hips and I knew for sure that they were better then me. When they had finished, they had heaps of money. My evil little auntie did the evils at me so I knew I had to be better then her. Finally it was my solo time and my time to shine. When I started to dance my top came off and I was embarrassed hard out but I kept dancing. When my song was finished I had 189 dollars and I felt like I was the happiest girl and that I beat my little evil auntie at getting more money. When the party was finished, I was so tired that I could just fall right to the ground. When I hopped in the van, my Nana told me to give my money to someone I never knew but my Nana knows her. When I gave her my money, I could only keep 20 dollars. I knew it was a waste of my time of dancing but at least I had fun. Thank you for reading. Bye!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did anyone take any photos Victoria, I would have loved to see you in your costume? You were very clever to learn a dance in such a short space of time. I loved the phrase 'it was my time to shine'
    What are you going to spend your money on?
    Remember to draft your writing in a Google Doc so that we can sort out all the little errors before you post it.
    Happy writing.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete