Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

THE DUNKER

On Thursday after noon some there were people that came from up north and they organized 3 activities for us. The activity was called the dunker,log joust and archery. My favorite activity was the dunker. When it was my turn to sit on the board everybody started to say "I'm going to get you out". I got scared it felt like was going to pee my pants. Once they started to throw the ball I got scared and Cruz throw the last ball and he got me out. When I fell in the water it was cold and some water went up my nose. I started to cough and Cruz started to laugh. When it was Cruz turn, I got to throw 3 balls at the button. When I had my last ball to throw I thought that I was going to get him out but I missed and he started laughing. When it was Ocean turn, she got him out and I started to laugh. When we all had a turn it was time to see who was winning group. The winning group was TLC. They got to have a packet of chocolates.We didn't win because we lost our little buddy Jerry(it was a balloon. We had to look after it to get 150 points)but it flew away. That day was the best activity we had done at camp kindness.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Victoria

    That sound so much fun I wish I had a go on it man lucky you.

    ReplyDelete