Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


In Room 22 we took a M.I test to see what our Multiple Intelligences are. There are 8 and they are Intrapersonal Intelligence, Verbal/Linguistic Intelligence, Musical Intelligence, Visual/spatial Intelligence, Mathematical/Logical Intelligence, Bodily/Kinesthetic Intelligence, Interpersonal Intelligence, Naturalistic Intelligence and I.C.T Intelligence.

Here are my results: My top 3 strengths are Music, Interpersonal and Bodily/Kinesthetic Intelligence. The intelligence's I have to work on are my Visual/Spatial, Mathematical/Logical and Verbal/Linguistic Intelligenes.

1 comment:

  1. Victoria, My name is Ashley Howard. I am a student at The University of South Alabama, majoring in Elementary Education. I have enjoyed reading your blog! Taking a M.I. test is really neat. It can give you a different look on things. This has given me an idea as a project for my future students.

    ReplyDelete