Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In the holiday...

In my holidays, I went to the beach called Maratai beach. We went there on a sunny day. Me and my brother was excited to get there and I couldn't wait to see my cousins from Tonga. It was a 2 and a half hour drive to get there. So we had a little nap. When we got there, I jumped out of the van and ran to my cousins. Once we laid every thing out we ran in the water then ran back out because it was so cold. My cousin Saane ran in and she didn't even care. So I just went in and when I got up, my brother chucked a slimy sand on my face. So I got him back. When my mum came in the water, we played volley ball. I was in my cousins team and my brother went to my mums side. My team lost so we had to stay in the water for another 20 mins. When it passed 20 mins we went to go and eat. We had potato salad,BBQ, chicken on a stick and chips. For our drink we had a Tongan dish called Odie. It's like a fruit drink. When we finished eating, we went back in the water but we could only stay in there for another 15 mins. Then go back home.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Victoria

    It sounds like you had a great holiday just like me I went to lots of beaches in my holiday too.

    Terangimaria

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi viki it me Julie just love your page can you make me one..??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey victoria it Julie just love your page can you make me one mwah

    ReplyDelete