Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back at Pt England school...

It is the day that I have to go to Pt England . When I got ready, I Started to walk to school. When I got near to the red gate, my friends started running towards me and then hugged me and ask me what am I doing here. When the bell rang, we went to the hall. When we got to the hall, Mr Burt yelled "WELCOME BACK YEAR SEVENS!!. When he started to say what class we were in, I just wished that I could be in the same class as my friends. I ran to them and said we are in the same class. We started to giggle. Some of the people was mad because the wanted to be in Miss T class. Mrs Nua is the name of my teacher and it is my first time being in her class and We are in room 20.
Thank you for reading my blog and hope you can drop by and visit again. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment