Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

My report ...

Excellent
One of the things I was pleased about in term 1 was my artwork. In my report I received excellence for my work habits and my behavior. It was a big surprise because I’m not good at art, well that was what I thought before I got my report. I am very proud of myself and so was my mum.

Improve : Maths
Below expectations and goods.
The thing I need to improve on is my maths. That’s because I got below expectations in my academic progress. I was shocked because I thought that I was pretty good at my maths. But I was happy because I got goods on my work habits and my behavior. I felt disappointed and good of myself at the same time.

Overall: My term

Overall, my term went pretty good because I am in a class that I wanted to be in and with a wonderful teacher that I really like. What I like about my class is that my friends are in here and that I know that I can learn a lot of new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment