Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OUR CHAMPIONS!!!


“YYAAYY!” I yelled with excitement. Our boys are the champions in New Zealand. Last week our boys went to Tauranga to represent our school in the 7’s rugby competition. They had to challenge 32 teams just to be on the top.

On Monday, the whole school had a short assembly to welcome back our boys from Tauranga. As they were walking in the hall to the stage, there were a lot of cheering and even screaming. When it was time for the boys to say there highlight Junior was my favorite because he was funny. He said that his highlight was when they won the game and he missed the school and the GIRLS!!

I was extremely happy when I heard that the boys won the whole competition and I just could not believe it. So well done boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment