Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My prayer for people in christchurch...



Dear God,


I pray from the bottom of my heart for the homeless people that have been sleeping in their cars and on the streets. I pray for the family of the 5 month old baby that had passed away, that they will be alright. I pray for those people that are still stuck under building and for the people who have lost their loved ones.

I ask you God to please comfort the family of the 5 month baby and that they can be happy again. I ask you God to please be there for them and that they will stop crying. I ask if you could help the people that are trapped and that they are still alive and will get out safely. I ask if you help the homeless people who are sleeping in their cars to find a home to sleep and to please love the people that have lost their loved ones.

I commit my prayer to you god because I believe that you are real and that you are our only hope. I know you can help the people in Christchurch.

I give you my love

AMEN

4 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria I like your peace of writing and the way you write your writing too. keep up the great work and I will see you are around bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria. My name is Kelsey and I live in Alabama, USA. I am in college and learning to become a teacher. One of my teachers has given me your blog to comment on.

    I was very touched by your prayer. It is very sad what has happened in Christchurch and they really do need all the prayers people can give. You are a really nice person to take the time to say a prayer for all the people that have gone through the earthquake.

    Keep up the good work, Victoria.

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neinli Taufa


    Nice work sister that nice and peace like what Kane said and that was a wonderful pray.

    ReplyDelete