Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our tough Netball game...

This week on Tuesday, the year 7 Netball team had a game. The Aces played against Holy Cross. My team which is called Crew 2, we played against Baradene. The Aces had a great game against Holy Cross. The Aces won their game and the points were 13-10. It was finally our turn to play. We played on court 4.


We were kind of scared because we thought that we were going to lose but we believed in ourselves. When the buzzer started we didn't even know. So when we raced to our spot, we started to throw the ball around and it was hard for me to keep up with my partner. When we started to get some goals it was cool but when the other people started to get some we got so angry we kept getting contact.


I got so tired I had to swop with Julie. When Julie went on I almost lost my voice because I kept yelling to tell her where to go because it was her first time playing Center.


When the buzzer sounded again, I had to go back to being center. It was a great to be back because I missed playing my possiton. We almost got a shot but the buzzer went, so we lost the game but at least we played our hardest.

We did our best and now we just can't wait for our next game.


1 comment:

  1. Hey victoria

    I like your movie i think we tryed our best but justed not that hard

    ReplyDelete